Wednesday, November 14, 2007

school,movie and fun

SCHOOL,MOVIE N FUN!

I just finished that movie an hour ago!

Was just so amazing a show to watch!
worth the price of 7 bucks!!
STARDUST!!
I want that cute little dormouse that Tristian the main character turned into!!
sooo assing cute!

Heard it is a delicacy in ancient times! Ewww like what the heck eating rats?? You what cat arhs?

They are being extincts you idiots you understand extincts!!!!

Watch the movie with Jo teo, Kinnon and Gab!!
Wahs the girls behind me damm chee bye i sit until so low she ask me shift my head f her lar think what her mother cinema!!!
Ehs too short go sit in the front lar!!!

If not that the whole movie and stuff were great!!

I gotta sleep now i very tired only eat pop corn, cheese Nachos and some other stuff but who cares sleeping with an empty stomach bye bye i knocking off!!

No comments: